返回列表 回复 发帖

The English posts - for Karen Koerner

Welcome our household、friend or sister.So many call should be a suitable at least.I am sure,
I am very ashamed of my English.But,It Will not become an obstacle to prevent us from exchanging.
So,I send this post for that we can always exchange with Karen Koerner.

备注:在本贴中,凡出现中文内容的跟帖,一律删之(本句除外)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello
I am so happy to be able to talk to all of you. It took me hours to figure out how to post because I have to translate every page and just keep trying! I hope you don't mind if I monitor the discussion and occasionally post.
Best wishes to all,
Karen Koerner

PS: I am so amused to have broken the record for being the oldest on here! I am truly young at heart.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
hahaha, hahahaha  (I hope it's English)
I am so amused to have broken the record for being the oldest on here! I am truly young at heart.
No,No,No
Here are very very…so very very…very lots of elderly people,
Of course,and many younger here.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
im not good at english, ** do you read me
hi karen,

it is amazing that you are able to work it out how to use this forum... i am sure everyone will be very delighted to see you around. maybe you are the oldest but truly one of the superloyal fan here...

this post is specially opened for you. thanks for the little young man on the fist floor, he called himself a Xiao Luo (a Gong...don't know why but sort of cute), I think he maybe use a translate program to send you a message :

"Welcome to our home, my friend. Although my English is not very good but my friends and I will be very happy to communicate with you via this post. Please don’t feel hesitates to talk to us. It would be our pleasure and honour to having you here."

just post some massage whenever you feel like, whatever you want to know,  things that you are interested in, or even upload some photos if you like to share some happy moments with everyone.  they can use translation website just like you.

the Yellow Cross button is for start a new post, and the Yellow Arrow  is for replying. click the funny faces on the right hand side to insert some funny faces...and last, hit the Red one  to post or reply your message, nothing tricky really...
The post send by sandyyhl at 2010-8-12 10:37
he called himself a Xiao Luo (a Gong...don't know why but sort of cute) ...
My name here is one song of ChyiChin.
Do not you know?
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。

回复 6# 的帖子

kind of,  but never listen to...

if you can link a video or a sound track, it would be very helpful...thanks a lot

by the way, your name really suits you..

回复 7# 的帖子

Please check the message

Do not by the way,The earth person all this say
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 sandyyhl 于 2010-8-12 11:44 发表
kind of,  but never listen to...

if you can link a video or a sound track, it would be very helpful...thanks a lot

by the way, your name really suits you..
S_L_K?
分手  逃离的洒脱   离别  希望的超度    迷失在同归的殊途  没有开始又何谓结束
原帖由 放任_分离 于 2010-8-12 12:11 发表

S_L_K?
God!Oh,NO
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
返回列表