返回列表 回复 发帖
Yangyan263: If he said I was like a Chinese, fierce, it is the best thing anyone ever said about me! A great compliment. I think I must have been Chinese in another life.......

Windflower: Your English is excellent. I understand perfectly. I certainly don't know any Chinese. I only recognize some characters for names. The photos really help set the scene. It must be fun to be on stage at the big moment!  

Thanks
KK
原帖由 Karen_Koerner 于 2011-1-8 02:58 发表
Yangyan263: If he said I was like a Chinese, fierce, it is the best thing anyone ever said about me! A great compliment. I think I must have been Chinese in another life.......

Windflower: Your Eng ...
와우!
안녕하세요! 당신은 한국의 팬들입니까? 해피 뉴 이어!

[ 本帖最后由 gallin 于 2011-1-9 02:22 编辑 ]
君声丽影,齐唱秦歌!
Gallin,
Happy New Year. What is your comment and why is it in the  Korean language? My new rule is that if I don't understand something, I ask.

KK
原帖由 Karen_Koerner 于 2011-1-9 07:49 发表
Gallin,
Happy New Year. What is your comment and why is it in the  Korean language? My new rule is that if I don't understand something, I ask.

KK
骚瑞!
俺 think U R 韩国人,
SO I USE  the  Korean language,
DO U  understand ?
BECAUSE MY ENGLISH is VERY POOR,
HAHA!
莫非 U ARE'T 韩国人??

[ 本帖最后由 gallin 于 2011-1-10 03:20 编辑 ]
君声丽影,齐唱秦歌!
Your English is better than my Chinese! What would make you think I am South Korean? I recognized the Korean language because I think  it looks like modern art...........

I'm as American as they come. I was born and raised in Minnesota in the Upper Midwest. The whole state of Minnesota has a population of 5 1/2 million people. We are known as 'The Land of 10,000 Lakes". The largest cities are the "Twin Cities" of Minneapolis and St. Paul. My city of St. Cloud  has 3 colleges in the area and is famous for our granite quarries.

My ancestors were French, Irish, Scotch Irish, and mostly German. My maternal Great Great Grandfather settled here in 1856 when it was the frontier. He was here during the Sioux Indian Uprising of 1862 and probably took shelter at the fortified block in downtown St. Cloud.  My paternal Great Great Grandfather came from Germany in about 1888.

You should look my state up on Google Earth. I would love if members would share where they are from so I can look up their cities and learn about China.

Sincerely,
KK

[ 本帖最后由 Karen_Koerner 于 2011-1-10 06:41 编辑 ]
原帖由 Karen_Koerner 于 2011-1-10 04:39 发表
Your English is better than my Chinese! What would make you think I am South Korean? I recognized the Korean language because I think  it looks like modern art...........

I'm as American as they co ...
TKS a lot !
I think U R South Korean because your name- Karen_Koerner   looks like   Korean
So  s-i-m-p-l-e, so to say sorry!

[ 本帖最后由 gallin 于 2011-1-10 15:18 编辑 ]
君声丽影,齐唱秦歌!
图片怎么一张也看不见呢
Koerner is a German name. My ancestors come from central Bavaria.

KK

我就路过,笑一笑   不说别的了
原帖由 Karen_Koerner 于 2011-1-11 01:39 发表
Koerner is a German name. My ancestors come from central Bavaria.

KK
OK!
TKS!
君声丽影,齐唱秦歌!
返回列表